Learn The Top Ways to Attract and Retain Customers with Digital Marketing. We will spend some practice time with help from your Marana Chamber Strategic Partner, i3 Media Solutions, going through developing your own "Marketing Calendar".
Did you start 2018 with marketing goals and objectives? Are you on track to achieving those goals? If you’re marketing your business and you don’t have a marketing calendar, you’re probably not capitalizing on your efforts. Marketing calendars help plan, organize, and schedule your marketing efforts. They’re a place where all of your social media posts, blogs, newsletters, videos, podcasts, graphics, and ads strategically come together. A calendar can help keep your marketing efforts on time, on track, and on your mind– don’t let precious thoughts and ideas fall through the cracks, keep those notes with your marketing calendar, too.
Consider what a marketing calendar can do for you:
– Easily plan marketing projects in advance for your business.
– Anticipate what is coming down the pipeline, so you can get ahead and stay on track.
– Alter your future strategy based on what has been successful and what has not.
– Streamline your plans into one fluid and collective campaign by seeing the overall collection of materials.
– Oversee crucial upcoming dates and track the time you have to complete your projects.
– Keep your goals in mind, with planning some larger-picture projects further down the road.
– Create timelines for your marketing ideas and easily organize events and the time you have to sort them out.
– Collect your marketing plans and concepts all in one place, easily ready to start integrating into your existing schedule.
Cost is $25 per person includes a delicious lunch catered by Tracy’s Tucson Catering. Vegetarian option will be available. Please specify when registering online.
Please bring your e-devices: laptops, iPads, tablets, and mobile phones.