Teller P/T - Cortaro Office
Hughes Federal Credit Union - Thornydale
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sells money orders and travelers checks to members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Welcomes members and provides routine information concerning services and directs members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including, but not limited to, assisting with daily audits and performs other duties as assigned.
||7820 N Cortaro Rd
Tucson, AZ 85743
||$11.00 / Hour
|Relocation Expense Covered
One Position Available
To assist members with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments.
Must be able to work the following:
Monday – 1:00 – 5:15
Tuesday - Off
Wednesday – 8:45 – 5:15
Thursday – 1:00 – 5:15
Friday – 1:30 – 6:15
Saturday – 8:30 to 1:15
- To provide accurate, friendly, professional, and personal service to all members and other employees.
- To balance daily in a timely manner and error free consistent with Credit Union policy.
- To handle a proportionate number of transactions based on branch volume.
- Posting and transaction errors not to exceed credit union policy.
- Should score an average 6.0 or higher on quarterly quality service loop surveys.
- To assist the branch in achieving an internal service survey score of 4.25 or greater.
- Meet assigned sales goals and service standards.